- n the quality of being wordy and talkative
- As the battle to remove him intensified, Noguchi relapsed into his customary loquaciousness with the press.
- Like all the Stinnes family, he was not given to loquaciousness.
- A two-week investigation by local police and New Jersey Bell uncovered the cause of that loquaciousness: a computer glitch that allowed 400 pay phones in the Hackensack area to be .
News & Articles
- Sharks-Kings Preview
Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings are home from a two-game playoff humiliation still confident they can compete against the San Jose Sharks. Just don't ask Quick what the Kings must change to make it happen. ''A lot of things,'' Quick snapped at the Kings' training complex Monday. I don't want to get into all of them.'' Quick isn't known for his loquaciousness in Los Angeles, but he's ...
April 21, 2014 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports
- Mitch McConnell in New York Times
In a more rollicking speech earlier in the morning, Mr. Biden showed off what Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell called his "not entirely undeserved reputation for loquaciousness" - peppering his speech with asides, calling out to his (for...