loquat : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n evergreen tree of warm regions having fuzzy yellow olive-sized fruit with a large free stone; native to China and Japan
- n yellow olive-sized semitropical fruit with a large free stone and relatively little flesh; used for jellies
- Solowey has successfully introduced 11 of the plants Padma needs, including black pomegranates, red basil, silver sage and the rare eroboitra tree, a kind of loquat.
- Two otters also died, one after gorging itself on seeds from nearby loquat trees.
- The farm had a single mature loquat tree, and this was the only fruit the family didn't sell for profit at the market.
News & Articles
- Zimbio Exclusive Premiere: The Frail's 'Back to Me' Featuring Kylee Swenson of Loquat
(Big Picture Media) It's almost Friday, which means it's almost time for dance parties, which means it's definitely time for the newest track from San Francisco indie-poppers The Frail. "Back to Me" is the latest taste off the band's upcoming full-length album LoveDeathLegend. Featuring doubled vocals by Loquat's Kylee Swenson, the club-ready track is perfect for those of us who enjoy getting ...
July 25, 2013 - Zimbio