- n the quality of being wordy and talkative
- The Hospital shares little but garrulousness with the kind of Bronx homespun that made Screenwriter Chayefsky's reputation (Marty, The Bachelor Party).
- But he had the sincerity of a dedicated social worker and the naive, sentimental garrulousness of a kindly, troubled country neighbor.
- Hurley was talkative, with the Southwestern garrulousness that marked Lyndon Johnsonhis concept being that, if he held a conversation together by his own chatter long enough, he .
- Annie Leibovitz in Washington Post
I don't know. I love words, and I love working with words, and actually, to be honest with you, I do need that solitary profession as well as the garrulousness and gregariousness of the acting profession. I think the two things go together very... Emma Thompson http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Thompson&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGNR0z0Z_yTcQmmLpVNHgGYC_ChUw San Diego Union Tribune http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/features/20061108-0917-film-emmathompson.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFfrzKFVHN2Vhlu1KZbhnuyrchL-g Nov 8, 2006
41161 52795 garter Leibovitz tells her: I think it will look better without the crown because the Garter robe is so ......"