loo : Definition, Usages, News and More
- Midcentury, things start to rock with Chuck Berry, "Wop-bop-a-loo-bop a-lop bam boom!" the Beatles, Aretha Franklin, "a hard rain's a-gonna fall," Bob Marley, Stevie Wonder.
- Mule Train (loo, loo, loo) Mule Train (loo, loo, loo) Clippity-cloppin' over hill and plain, Seems as how they never stop Clippity-clop, clippity-clop .
- In the '70s, collegians at Amherst set the loo-year-old jingle to music and sang it over pots of ale, when they wanted to prove that they could walk a musical straight line.
News & Articles
- Husband pleads guilty in Hawaii-Calif. meth ring
The husband of a former Delta Air Lines employee who admitted using her security credentials to smuggle drug money has also pleaded guilty to his role in a meth trafficking ring that operated between California and Hawaii. Assistant U.S. Attorney Jonathan Loo says Falefia Fuamatu pleaded guilty Friday to a conspiracy charge involving distribution and possession of methamphetamine ...
June 15, 2013 - KITV Honolulu
- Next Friday'loo entertainment set
WATERLOO, Iowa --- The third Friday'loo of the summer season is set for Friday from 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. at Lincoln Park in downtown Waterloo. The sponsor for this Friday'loo is Garris-Robert Realtors.
June 11, 2013 - Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier
- BBQ Loo blues band lineup set
WATERLOO, Iowa --- The BBQ Loo and Blues Too! committee is announcing the free blues band lineup for this year's two-day event on July 19-20 in Lincoln Park in downtown Waterloo.
June 10, 2013 - Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier
- Michael Eavis in DotMusic.com
Eavis explained: "There will be more than enough for everyone and, more importantly, it will be the right kind of loo roll. The definitive example of our policy is our decision to invite Nouvelle on board as an official recycling partner to the...
- Princess Diana in AFP
A separate letter written in January 1982, while pregnant with Prince William, Diana wrote of how "I am still feeling and being ill, well into my fourth month and am at total despair and long for the day when I can eventually sit on the loo as to...
- Bob Brown in Sydney Morning Herald
I doubt we are even going to see the Commonwealth Comcar fleet being greened, let alone the prime minister putting in a dual flush loo in his suite in this parliament,Senator Brown said. "This is crisis of climate change for the nation, it...