closet : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a small room (or recess) or cabinet used for storage space
- n a toilet in Britain
- n a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes; has a door and rails or hooks for hanging clothes
- n a small private room for study or prayer
- v confine to a small space, as for intensive work
News & Articles
- Creative Cloth Closet owner evacuated as Royal Gorge Fire rages on
For the second time in three years, her house has been threatened. Creative Cloth Closet owner Denise Hovey said she lives on CR3, which is the back entrance to the gorge, and where the Royal Gorge Fire is raging on.
June 14, 2013 - Canon City Daily Record
- Man hiding in Baytown child’s closet charged with sex assault
Man hiding in Baytown child’s closet charged with sex assault Houston Chronicle Copyright 2013 Houston Chronicle. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 4:57 pm, Wednesday, June 12, 2013 A man who performed tile work at a Baytown home last month is accused of sexually assaulting the homeowner's 13-year-old daughter, according to ...
June 12, 2013 - Houston Chronicle
- Your Closet in the Palm of Your Hands – Walk In My Closet Introduces Smartphone App For Wardrobe Cataloging, Shooting ...
Walk In My Closet introduces a high-end virtual wardrobing app for the international online fashion community that places the entire contents of one’s closet in the palm of your hand.
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Paris Hilton in Contactmusic.com
Hilton said during the launch of her own shoes, T-shirts and jeans, "It's a dream come true to have my own clothing line. It's just Paris style: fun, bright and flashy. They are really comfortable and really affordable. It's just from my closet to...