loofah : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the dried fibrous part of the fruit of a plant of the genus Luffa; used as a washing sponge or strainer
- n the loofah climber that has cylindrical fruit
- A: It's a double shower with a loofah, and the loofah doesn't even get it all off.
- If you think it doesn't work, ask Tom DeLay (still in Congress amid an ethics scandal), Bill O'Reilly (still on the air after a scandal involving phone sex and a loofah) or Barry .
- It's funny, Maria would think, soaping herself with a loofah, that in the evening, if you have a bath, your tummy is round and rather full, but in the morning it is flat as a .
News & Articles
- FRUGAL LIVING: Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Clean your tub
Cleaning your bathtub can be a chore. To clean your tub with ease, make a homemade cleaner. Use 12 ounces of vinegar (heat it in the microwave) and 12 ounces of Dawn dishwashing liquid. Combine and pour into a large spray bottle. Spray your tub, scrub using a bath puff, loofah or pantyhose stuffed with a washcloth, then rinse. For stubborn buildup, leave the cleaning mixture on for a few hours ...
June 21, 2013 - The Oakland Press
- Michael Kors in FOXNews
Kors said one "looks like a bridesmaid's dress with a shower loofah ruched up the front of it," and Louise was auf.
- Martin Short in Los Angeles Times
We're using a family loofah now,Martin Short joked with The Dish Rag. "We used to have individual ones. Not anymore."