logger : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who fells trees
- An eco-protester who handcuffs himself to a tree guarantees that his threat to impede the logger is credible.
- Educated at the University of Washington and at the Sorbonne, he has been a professional fighter, a logger, an oil driller, an extra in the Ballet Russe, a stevedore in Alaska, a .
- It is a logger's dream.
News & Articles
- A Logger's Perspective to be held June 22
GALENA — A Logger's Perspective, a program on felling and skidding trees, will be held from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. June 22 at Larry and Sally Priske's tree farm, 4700 N. Council Hill Road, Galena.
June 12, 2013 - The Journal-Standard
- Bitterroot National Forest timber sale appealed
An off-rood vehicle group, a retired U.S. Forest Service planner and a former logger have filed appeals to a proposed timber sale in the Bitterroot National Forest.
June 12, 2013 - Montana Kaimin
- Turtles watch for, snack on gelatinous prey while swimming
Loggerhead turtles use visual cues to find gelatinous prey to snack on as they swim in open waters, according to research published June 12 in the open-access journal PLOS ONE by Tomoko Narazaki and colleagues from the University of Tokyo, Japan.
June 12, 2013 - EurekAlert!