logic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the branch of philosophy that analyzes inference
- n reasoned and reasonable judgment
it made a certain kind of logic
- n the principles that guide reasoning within a given field or situation
economic logic requires it
by the logic of war
- n the system of operations performed by a computer that underlies the machine's representation of logical operations
- n a system of reasoning
- He began by trying to reduce all mathematics to logic and ended by finding most metaphysics to be nonsense.
- What is fuzzy logic? The original concept, developed in the mid-'60s by Lofti Zadeh, a Russian-born professor of computer science at the University of California, Berkeley, is that .
- If all Alan Turing had done was answer, in the negative, a vexing question in the arcane realm of mathematical logic, few nonspecialists today would have any reason to remember him .
News & Articles
- Instart Logic Launches First Web Application Streaming Network(TM)
Instart Logic today announced general availability of the Instart Logic Web Application Streaming Network. An industry-first solution designed specifically to enhance user experiences on wireless networks, ...
June 13, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- CIT’s Thain Says Logic of Selling Bank is ‘Obvious’
John Thain , chief executive officer of CIT Group Inc. (CIT) , said the logic of selling his company to a larger bank is “obvious,” while declining to comment on whether such a deal has been discussed.
June 12, 2013 - Bloomberg
- Lightwave Logic and Lincoln Park Capital Enter into Second $20 Million Agreement
NEWARK, Del., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lightwave Logic, Inc. (OTCQB: LWLG), a technology company focused on the development of a Next Generation Non Linear Optical Polymer Materials Platform for applications ...
June 10, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Barack Obama in ABC News
The failed policies of John McCain would be the pig,Obama says. "I mean, just following the logic of this illogical situation."
- Sergey Lavrov in USA Today
One can forget about any talk about Georgia's territorial integrity because, I believe, it is impossible to persuade South Ossetia and Abkhazia to agree with the logic that they can be forced back into the Georgian state,Russian Foreign...
- Will Smith in Prince George Citizen
The Daily Record, a Scottish newspaper, recently quoted Smith as saying: "Even Hitler didn't wake up going, 'let me do the most evil thing I can do today.' I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what...