lumberman : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who fells trees
- For Paul Bunyan was as bewildering and irritating a treatment of the outsize lumberman as any two Englishmen could have devised.
- The son of a prosperous Wisconsin lumberman, he liked to draw pictures as a youngster, and wanted desperately to be a serious artist.
- Said one Texas lumberman after flying over the area: "It looked like there were acres of lumber around some of those mills.
News & Articles
- Still giving ’em hell at 93
Feisty lumberman Wayne Giesy has carved his own niche in Oregon’s timber industry
June 18, 2013 - Corvallis Gazette-Times