lumberjack : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person who fells trees
- n a short warm outer jacket
- Where to begin his lumberjack beard? His unwashed mane? The creepy, unnecessary shades? Or the catatonic, mumbling responses to admittedly ridiculous questions like, "How's .
- So while Field Stream brand has a checked wool shirt, it's cut slim "so you won't end up feeling like a lumberjack.
- Evan Marriott, the lumberjack look-alike who feigned being heir to a $50 million fortune on Fox Joe Millionaire in 2003, wanted the $50,000 offered by producers but says he .
News & Articles
- Eureka High standout Allyson Snipes commits to for HSU softball team
ARCATA -- The Logger is all set to become a Lumberjack. All-County first baseman Allyson Snipes will be playing her college softball close to home as the Eureka High standout signed a National Letter of Intent to attend Humboldt State University
June 14, 2013 - Eureka Times-Standard
- John Cena: A Look at His History with Lumberjack, Tables and Ambulance Matches
John Cena goes up against Ryback in a Three Stages of Hell match at WWE Payback far more experienced in the world of Lumberjack, Tables and Ambulance matches than his opponent. His past record at each of these hints at how Sunday could turn out. Cena has a number of wins with lumberjacks surrounding the ring, can't seem to get a victory when tables are involved and has a 1-0 record in Ambulance ...
June 12, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Lumberjack reunion Saturday
Football stories from the past will be told, friendships will be renewed and moments from Bogalusa High School sports history will be shared at the Lumberjacks Reunion Saturday at 11 a.m. at Bino’s Se
June 12, 2013 - The Daily News
- Justin Forsett in Contra Costa Times
This is a full beard for me now, this is a lumberjack thing for me. I can definitely appreciate the fear of sitting in a barber's chair, because when a stranger lathers your face up and there are sharp instruments around your throat...... it's... Johnny Depp http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Depp&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHviinMMMSt0wCd4XdlgfceClMs7A DailyIndia.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.dailyindia.com/show/198818.php/Depp-frightened-Rickman-with-lack-of-shaving-skills&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGLUGjRk0chFO16ZKO9jHL7qmvptA Dec 11, 2007
59822 79764 lumberjack It's like a lumberjack. Keep chopping and you never know when it's going to break," Forsett said. "It may take awhile for their defense to fall, but we just had to keep the faith that everything was going to work out in the end."
- Eric Idle in The Age
Idle told the launch audience: "I am the sixth nicest of the ex-Pythons and certainly the cheapest. I didn't want to do this for a living," he added, setting up one of the Pythons' most famous lines - "I wanted to be a lumberjack."