- n a laborer who loads and unloads vessels in a port
- n an attendant who loads guns for someone shooting game
- Muzzle-loader fans have to be devoted.
- Nathaniel, a food loader for Southwest Airlines, has continued to be paid as his family gets settled.
- Front-end loaders and backhoes roll through the 92-acre housing development, up to 14 hours a day six days a week, tossing dirt into big piles that are then raked by hand.
- Simon Shaw in Stuff.co.nz
It was all right,added Shaw, "but do you know who he had me swimming with? A lad called Danyon Loader, who I think turned out to be not too bad a swimmer."