- n the right to take another's property if an obligation is not discharged
- n a large dark-red oval organ on the left side of the body between the stomach and the diaphragm; produces cells involved in immune responses
- Maybe alien technology isn't so foreign after all.
- Despite her extensive knowledge of the system, she ran afoul of the IRS in 2005 when it placed a $946 tax lien on her home, accusing her of failing to pay unemployment compensation .
News & Articles
- Lien placed on Philly mayor's home over gas bill
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — A spokesman says Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter is now up to date on his bills after a lien had to be placed on his home last month due to an unpaid gas bill.
June 20, 2013 - The Intelligencer
- Lien Placed On Mayor Nutter’s Home For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
Mum is mostly the word from Mayor Nutter's press office over word that Philadelphia Gas Works had a court place a lien on Nutter’s home in May because he hadn't paid his gas bill.
June 20, 2013 - CBS Philadelphia
- Lien Placed on Mayor Nutter's Home
The Mayor’s Office confirmed that a lien was placed on Mayor Michael Nutter’s home last May because he didn’t pay his gas bill. Photo Credit: ASSOCIATED PRESS
June 19, 2013 - NBC Philadelphia