- n a unit of instruction
he took driving lessons
- n punishment intended as a warning to others
- n the significance of a story or event
- n a task assigned for individual study
he did the lesson for today
- The second, and more important, lesson has to do with bipartisanship.
News & Articles
- Parents concerned about candylike pill packaging - Sun, 30 Jun 2013 PST
It’s a lesson parents often tell their children: Medicine is not candy. That’s why Nicole Ingram was so surprised when her daughter came home from a day at a Coeur d’Alene community center with a packet of Mike and Ike candies designed to look like prescription medication.
June 30, 2013 - The Spokesman-Review
- Guitar Lesson with a Tasty Tritone Lick is Online
The online musical instruction company called Guitar Control has just released another free guitar lesson on You Tube that features a jazz fusion lick being taught by their young yet talented teacher, Cameron Rasmussen. (PRWeb June 29, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10886854.htm
June 30, 2013 - PRWeb
- Wichita teachers union balks at thorough lesson plan requirements
Representatives of United Teachers of Wichita reached a tentative one-year contract agreement on Friday, following a heated dispute in which the union balked at a proposed clause that would require teachers to keep well-crafted daily lessons plans. The Wichita Eagle reports that the agreement was reached late Friday, and it is not yet clear which side prevailed in the lesson-plan fight.
June 29, 2013 - The Daily Caller via Yahoo! News