lechery : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n unrestrained indulgence in sexual activity
- Could this Lost Boy even understand the difference between hugging and fondling, affection and assault, generosity and lechery? He told Winfrey that what he most regretted not .
- The sex scenes flow from female passion and needs, not male lechery, and women tend to initiate the sex.
- And yet even in lechery he was completely charming.
News & Articles
- The Rough Intensity of Wild Beasts
If you’re going to call your band Wild Beasts, your music better be intense. The indie-rock quartet from Kendal in northwest England that has given itself this mildly preposterous handle knows how to reach the necessary emotional level. Whether the mood is one of swooning romanticism, abject lechery or deep depression, Wild Beasts’ songs never go in for half measures. Hayden Thorpe, the more ...
March 4, 2014 - The New York Observer