- When Bertrand Russell lobbied for draft resistance in World War I, Housman refused to protest Russell's removal from his lectureship at Cambridge.
- But Dyson is not the first person to turn a Gifford lectureship in Scotland into a book; other products of this prestigious assignment include William James' The Varieties of .
- Last week at the annual Rhodes dinner Trustee Sir Otto Beit announced still another Rhodes innovationa memorial lectureship of 500 per annum to bring to Oxford for a term .
News & Articles
- The Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation Honors Leading International Lung Cancer Oncologist with the 2013 Addario ...
Tony Mok, MD, was honored at the 14th International Lung Cancer Congress SAN CARLOS, Calif., July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation (ALCF) honored Tony Mok, MD, with the 2013 Addario Lectureship Award for his continued ground-breaking work...
July 29, 2013 - PR Newswire
- C. Ronald Kahn, M.D., Receives Wallace H. Coulter Lectureship Award
The American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) will present C. Ronald Kahn, M.D., of Newton, MA, with the Wallace H. Coulter Lectureship Award at its 2013 Annual Meeting and Clinical Exposition in Houston, Texas on July 28. The Wallace H. Coulter Lectureship Award goes to an individual who has demonstrated a lifetime commitment to, and made important contributions that have had a ...
July 24, 2013 - Newswise