lecturer : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a public lecturer at certain universities
- n someone who lectures professionally
- But as the leading Islamic thinker among Europe's second- and third-generation Muslim immigrants, the Geneva-based university lecturer also inspires a good deal of mistrustfrom .
- Whether you're deciding between French teachers or you just want to vent about last semester's lousy history lecturer, Rate My Professors is the place to go.
- The lecturer, a mousy older man whose head is the size, shape and texture of a bowling ball, has called for a volunteer to demonstrate the power.
News & Articles
- Area colleges slowly add Web courses
Matthew Stoltzfus teaches chemistry to more than 117,000 students at a time. He is a lecturer at Ohio State University, and his iPad app-based course is open — at no charge — to anyone anywhere with a Wi-Fi signal. It’s available on iTunes U, where tech giant Apple offers college courses to the masses.
June 15, 2013 - The Columbus Dispatch
- San Jose State lecturer Jeffry Mathis, accused of sexual assault, no longer working at the university
Jeffry Mathis, a San Jose State kinesiology lecturer who allegedly attacked a student in an office last August after she asked about a bad grade, is no longer employed by SJSU.
June 13, 2013 - San Jose Mercury News
- John Seed: Eve Aschheim: "Recent Paintings" at New York Studio School (PHOTOS)
Eve Aschheim, a Lecturer in Visual Arts at the Lewis Center for the Arts at Princeton, is an abstract painter whose recent works reflect a dialogue between intellect and instinct.
June 13, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- John McCain in Canoe.ca
Senator Obama in particular likes to talk up his background as a lecturer on law and also as someone who can work across the aisle to get things done,said McCain. "He went right along with the partisan crowd and was among the 22 senators...
- Wayne Swan in NEWS.com.au
They never let the facts get in the way of a scare campaign,Mr Swan told Channel 9 today. "I've never been a union official, I was lecturer in the department of management at the Queensland Institute of Technology for over a decade, that's...
- Gil Troy in Globe and Mail
Not only does Barack Obama lack corporate experience, but his defining experiences were as a community organizer, public interest lawyer and law lecturer,Prof. Troy said in an interview. "That puts him ideologically, structurally and...