- n someone who reads the lessons in a church service; someone ordained in a minor order of the Roman Catholic Church
- n a public lecturer at certain universities
- But his deeply felt play about a "lector" who reads novels to the workers in a Tampa cigar factory takes a near-forgotten slice of Cuban-American history and turns it into an .
- She is not only a parish lector but also a NOW member and, most upsetting of all to the antiabortionists, the national head of Catholics for a Free Choice.
- She lives there happily with her old French maid, seeing almost nobody until even more eccentric old Fitz-George, a millionaire miser and famed col lector, renews an acquaintance .
News & Articles
- For Hannibal & Co., A Horrifying New Stage
One L.A. performer has played Dr. Hill in Re-Animator, Hannibal Lector in Silence of the Lambs , and now Father Merrin in The Exorcist. Did we mention he sings opera, too?
June 30, 2013 - NPR