lav : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- Bathroom: loo (Britain), dunny (Australia), lav (Britain, South Africa) Barbecue: braai (South Africa), barbie (Australia) Pickup Truck: bakkie (South Africa), ute (Australia .
- If lav-love is not your idea of a good time but you're still intent on becoming a mile-higher, there's always Mile High Atlanta, a charter-plane company that takes couples on sex .
- Two of the funny foursome of Beyond the Fringe make dialect ventures into such subjects as an order of leaping nuns and hanging The Laughing Cavalier in the "lav.
News & Articles
- B/E Aerospace Announces Lavatory Oxygen Awards
B/E Aerospace, Inc. , the world's leading manufacturer of aircraft cabin interior products and the world's leading distributor of aerospace fasteners and consumables, today announced that the Company has been selected by both Airbus and Boeing to provide its Safe Lav CDS™ oxygen system for line-fit installation in the lavatories of essentially all in-production narrow body aircraft and certain ...
June 17, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- B/E Aerospace Logs More Boeing, Airbus Business
Production of lavatory oxygen systems expected to yield $100 million in new revenue.
June 17, 2013 - The Motley Fool