- n a young person of either sex
they're just kids
- n soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat
- n English dramatist (1558-1594)
- n a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
they were able to send their kids to college
- n young goat
- v tell false information to for fun
- v be silly or tease one another
After we relaxed, we just kidded around
- PTI for kids: Teaching kids to ask why .
- Think hours of slogging are helping your child make the grade? Think again Who Needs Harvard? Competition for the Ivies is as fierce as ever, but kids who look beyond the famous .
- True, 66% of gay and transgender kids said they had heard homophobic remarks.
- Claire Danes in Washington Post
I hadn't done anything in television since `My So-Called Life,'Danes said. "Both projects are so extraordinary and since I was last nominated - since I was a kid - television has become incredibly sophisticated and a wonderfully fertile...
- Tomas Berdych in Lewiston Sun Journal
The feeling is absolutely amazing. It is really tough to describe,Berdych said. "Every young kid, from the first time he hits the ball and thinks to be a tennis player, this is the dream."
- Joe Maddon in The Associated Press
He's a great athlete and a great kid. He's one of the very few who can do that,Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon said, noting Jackson's ability to continue to pitch well despite a high pitch count.