nipper : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a young person of either sex
- n a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- Things are just as bad over at the Hortons in Days of Our Lives but nipper.
- American Pop would be a nipper version of Disney's Fantasia, and something more: a dirge for lost patriarchy, for the sermons and sins of fathers everywhere, personified by four .
- I have been fighting the Tory all my life ever since I was a nipper.
News & Articles
- On the record
State vs. Stephan E. Nipper Jr., 33, 3505 S. Juniper Lane, theft.
June 17, 2013 - The Star Press
- Nick Park in BBC News
Aardman's Nick Park said: "It's a great honour to be stepping in the same paw prints as an icon as big as Nipper. Gromit will look after 'the seat' for as long as Nipper allows."
- Terry Francona in WPXI.com
I think that [run support] was well-deserved,said Boston manager Terry Francona. "We needed to give him a little cushion like that. He pitched great. Coming out of the bullpen, Doug [Mirabelli] and [pitching coach Al Nipper] said his ball...
- Manny Delcarmen in Colorado Rockies News
The inning could have been a lot worse for me,Delcarmen said. "Nip [pitching coach Al Nipper] called timeout, relaxed me a little bit, I just went out there and trusted myself and made some pitches to get out of it."