kidskin : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat
- The satin, kidskin and suede bags will be offered in deep purple and fire-engine red, as well as navy blue and basic black.
- They bought a $250,000 house in Paris, complete with kidskin chairs, zebra rugs and a room decorated in platinum leaf, but the house was often only a place from which mail was .
- Some lists might mention Tiffany's $2,950 gold-ingot wristwatch, or a pair of $1,000 kidskin-and-gold shoes, or Harrods $1,900 dog collar, or Zsa Zsa Gabor's $ 150,000 Rolls-Royce .
News & Articles
- 20 Pictures of U.S. Presidents Playing Sports
Leave your political affiliations at the door, sports fans. This isn't about who lied about what or who invaded who. The next 20 slides are about U.S. presidents getting out there and handling the rock, reading the greens and picking up spares. In short, this is a celebration of presidents taking off the kidskin gloves and acting more or less like your average Joe. Just remember: They weren't ...
Sept. 4, 2013 - Bleacher Report