kiddy : Definition, Usages, News and More
- While Deitch likes to explore the seamy, adult world behind the delightful veneer of kiddy pop culture, the book's central theme becomes the transporting power of great Art .
- At home she likes to scoot around on her kiddy-car.
- Wearing a Ronald McDonald birthday hat and clutching a fistful of French fries, he gets ready to whisk down the slide in the restaurant's kiddy playground, while his mother Cynthia .
News & Articles
- News Articles
DREXEL HEIGHTS - A near-drowning incident at a home near Ajo and Camino Verde sent a 9-month-old baby boy to the hospital Thursday. It happened when the child's mother was playing with her twin infants in a kiddy pool in their backyard.
June 21, 2013 - KVOA Tucson
- County officials expect a milder season for West Nile virus
Puddles are bad. So are kiddy pools, recycling containers and birdbaths with standing water. Tires are really bad.With summertime comes the West Nile virus, and the recent rise in temperatures and a rash of rain are creating a soupy breeding ground for the mosquitoes that spread the virus.Local offi...
June 18, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Walt Disney in Washington Post
At one time, our promotion guys had a hard time getting mainstream radio to pay attention to the tween acts, but now they realize it's not just kiddy stuff,said Agnew of Disney.
- Antonio Kaufusi in The Age
After the grand final (New Zealand coach) Brian McClennan was talking to David Kidwell on the phone, and Kiddy thought I should have a chat to him,Kaufusi said. "I had a chat to Brian, he asked for my thoughts, and I told him my heart was...
- Roy Asotasi in Brisbane Times
Me and Kiddy (David Kidwell) addressed the boys and said we are playing like school kids. I actually think school kids are playing better than us,said a despondent Asotasi.