jingle : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a metallic sound
the jingle of coins
- n a comic verse of irregular measure
- v make a sound typical of metallic objects
- Jingle Single Jangles Japan .
- Sample Said the Gramophone post: What seems at first like a jingle is in fact a wistful complaint, or rather it's a jingle for post-industrial angst; a psych-pop ditty that sounds .
- At the top of every hour, the local oldies radio station, WGRR, airs a booming jingle: "Joining you in all our prayers for Matt Maupin.
News & Articles
- Is John Mayer's New Song 'Paper Doll' About Taylor Swift?
John Mayer and Taylor Swift perform onstage during Z100's Jingle Ball 2009 at Madison Square Garden on December 11, 2009 in New York City. (Getty Images) more pics » This week, John Mayer released a new song, "Paper Doll," and it didn't take long for fans to note some interesting allusions. There are a couple of lyrics that seem to suggest that Mayer is pulling a Taylor Swift on Taylor Swift — a ...
June 18, 2013 - Zimbio
- Kate Winslet in International Herald Tribune
I completely agree, because it's not about people like me and Leo,said Winslet, who earned two SAG nominations, for "Revolutionary Road" and "The Reader." "It's about people who do the voice-over jingle for the commercial and the guys who...
- Ron MacLean in Metro Canada - Calgary
At the end of the day, I'm excited about the hockey and the players, they are the show,MacLean said. "And we're a big part of it, make no mistake. It's like 'Cheers' the jingle. Would that jingle have been great without great performances...
- Kara DioGuardi in PR Newswire (press release)
The creativity and talent demonstrated in today's top five performances was incredible,said DioGuardi. "The Folgers Jingle is classic and I'm honored to now be a part of its history and witness the next generation of talented musicians to...