jingle-jangle : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v make a sound typical of metallic objects
- The moral of the old nursery rhyme about Mother Hubbard has been jingle-jangle-jingling the cash registers of the nation's department stores.
- America's jingle-jangle shopping spree seems muffled so far this year.
- It is not enough that cigarette ads, which seem to be one endless round of jingle-jangle whoop-de-do by a babbling brook or out there in Marlboro Country, are among the more .
- TYLER BrÃ»lÃ© in Bloomberg
Many brands "added a little bit of jingle-jangle to their bags and a few shiny zippers and buckles to their shoes, which was not core to their aesthetic before," during the past seven years, Brule said by phone from London. "Some of these...