- n Indian statesman who was the founder of Pakistan as a Muslim state (1876-1948)
News & Articles
- Guest column: Oppression of women fuels world's unrest
Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, is reported to have said that "no nation can ever be worthy of its existence that cannot take its women along with the men."
June 21, 2013 - Memphis Commercial Appeal
- Bus blast, hospital attack kill at least 22 in Pakistan
Meanwhile, bombs raze a museum about Muhammad Ali Jinnah, who founded the country in 1947.
June 16, 2013 - Portland Press Herald
- Historic home of Pakistan's founder destroyed in attack
QUETTA, Pakistan, June 15 (UPI) -- The historic home of Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan, was destroyed Saturday in an attack that killed a security guard, officials said.
June 15, 2013 - UPI
- Jaswant Singh in Indian Express
I think we have misunderstood Jinnah because we needed to create a demon. We needed a demon because in the 20th century the most telling event in the subcontinent was the partition of the country,Singh said.
- Rajnath Singh in Daily Times
Announcing Jaswant's expulsion, then Party President Rajnath Singh said, "Views expressed by Jaswant Singh in his book Jinnah: India-Partition-Independence said it was actually one against 'six persons' or 'two pilots and four terrorist hijackers'....