jinks : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n noisy and mischievous merrymaking
- At the Arizona desert's edge, in a broad valley twelve miles northwest of Phoenix, there were high jinks one day last week.
- Most of this got spun by family retainers into the playful high jinks of a raucous clan.
- The Federal Trade Commission took a bilious view of these promotional high jinks.
News & Articles
- Brady THomsen state meet 06/12/13
Brady Thomsen, who took fifth place in the discus throw at the state meet, pictured here with throwing coach Dan Jinks (left). Welcome to the discussion.
June 10, 2013 - Grand Rapids Herald-Review
- Russell Brand in The Age
It was daft fun and high jinks and people that are into my comedy appreciate that occasionally I will err,says Brand of the calls, broadcast on his BBC radio show, that prompted 30,000 complaints and a condemnation from British Prime Minister...
- Bryan Fuller in Palm Beach Post
In the original script, (the narration) was described as imagine Patrick Stewart reading you a bedtime story,Fuller recalled. "But (co-executive producer) Dan Jinks said, 'I'ma big fan of the Harry Potter books, so we should get Jim Dale....
- Dia Mirza in SantaBanta.com
On the going year, Mirza said, "2005 have broken the jinks. I had my first two hits. I can't call them my hit films but I was a part of two very big hits and I am looking forward to some independent solo blockbusters".