involution : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n reduction in size of an organ or part (as in the return of the uterus to normal size after childbirth)
- n a long and intricate and complicated grammatical construction
- n marked by elaborately complex detail
- n the act of sharing in the activities of a group
- n the process of raising a quantity to some assigned power
- n the action of enfolding something
- That's where I liveinvolution and complexity.
- There is neither evolution nor involution but revolution.
- If we accept a Christ, a Buddha, a Ramana Maharishi as ultimate expressions of evolution, then surely a black hole must be regarded as an ultimate expression of God's involution.
News & Articles
- Podcast: emerging technology and the coming disruption in design
On a recent trip to our company offices in Cambridge, MA, I was fortunate enough to sit down with Jonathan Follett, a principal at Involution Studios and an O’Reilly author, and Mary Treseler, editorial strategist at O’Reilly. Follett currently is …
Aug. 31, 2013 - O'Reilly Media