- n withdrawing from the activities of a group
- And the simplest key to liberation is this: personal nonparticipation in lies.
- On establishing an International Criminal Court: "It's going to happen in two or three years at the most, even though it's going to be seriously weakened by the nonparticipation of .
- In 1951 Mollet declared a policy of nonparticipation, and kept his Socialists out of government and in the posture of general opposition for four years.
News & Articles
- Kill playing it cautious with tight end Williams
Gophers tight end Maxx Williams against Penn State. Gophers tight end Maxx Williams wore an orange nonparticipation jersey again at Tuesday’s practice, as the football team continues to be cautious with his left knee.
March 26, 2014 - Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune
- Iqbal Sacranie in Times Online
There are voices who have been attacking us from day one and trying to misconstrue our nonparticipation as antiSemitism,Sir Iqbal said.
- Ismail Haniyeh in San Francisco Chronicle
Unlike some treaties, such as the Kyoto Agreement and the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, where US nonparticipation renders the treaty virtually irrelevant or inoperable, the Law of the Sea will continue to form the basis of maritime law regardless... Richard Lugar http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Lugar&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGQzjYZZsUXxUOC24GJq1SOkkuj2A DefenseNews.com (subscription) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.defensenews.com/story.php%3FF%3D3072049%26C%3Damerica&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHnfkS1szwL2vr6zUATlZvIehNgGw Sep 30, 2007
68105 90836 nonparticipation We in the Islamic resistance announce our boycott and our nonparticipation in the presidential elections," Ismail Haniya, a senior Hamas leader, said in Gaza City.