non-involvement : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n withdrawing from the activities of a group
- If you're going to be "not entirely convinced" about the WH's non-involvement with this story, why not try for the double-reverse: Rahm, by turning Palin into a martyr, boosts her .
- Sociologists and psephologists call them "alienated" or "uncommitted"; editorial writers decry their "non-involvement.
- If anything scarcity of references to Laura is an indication of her non-involvement and unpopularity.
- Pope John Paul II in Zenit News Agency
John Paul II added, "For its part, the non-confessional character of the state, which is the non-involvement of the civil power in the life of the Church and of the different religions, such as in the sphere of the spiritual, allows all the...
- Panfilo Lacson in Inquirer.net
I welcome Senior Supt. Dumlao's impending extradition and eventual appearance before the local court as it will prove, once and for all, my non-involvement in the Dacer-Corbito case,Lacson said in a statement.
- Eliot Spitzer in Newsday
I've answered every question that could ever be thrown in my direction,Spitzer said. "I think the report from the DA [Soares] made that perfectly clear in terms of my non-involvement ...... I had no involvement in this, none whatsoever."