non-engagement : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n withdrawing from the activities of a group
- Meanwhile, the younger generation is beginning to see the impracticality of its parents' obsessions their insistence on utter non-engagement with communist Cuba as well as .
- Jeffrey Feltman in Washington Times
Our policy is non-engagement with Hezbollah, for all the reasons you know, and I don't anticipate that policy changing,said Jeffrey Feltman, assistant secretary of state for Near Eastern affairs, in the same hearing in which Mr. Crocker aired...
- Barack Obama in Telegraph.co.uk
Mr Obama wrote in his latest letter: "I again urge you to reconsider your policy of non-engagement in the United States and advise your executives at Fresh & Easy to meet with the UFCW. I am aware of Tesco's reputation in Britain as a partner to...
- Chris Crass in Infoshop News
To counter this point, in Beyond Voting, Chris Crass says, "I believe that our politics of non-engagement in so many crucial struggles involving the state, electoral politics among them, have in the end done more to de-legitimize Anarchists than to...