- n the action of enfolding something
- v enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
- The basis is a crisp, taco-shaped sugar-cone wafer enfolding fudge-swirled vanilla ice cream.
- From above, it looked like a dirty blanket enfolding the whole northeast.
- The point was to show a web of doom enfolding the fly.
News & Articles
- The Man of Steel's Real Battle Is Against Marvel for the Future of Superhero Films
The multiple-franchise weight Superman is carrying on his cape for DC and Warner Bros. might be just as exciting as what's enfolding on screen this weekend: If non-stop destruction isn't your thing, feast your eyes on the complex Hollywood comic-book partnerships setting the table for many billion-dollar summers to come.
June 13, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire