- n cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- n a sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla
- n the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
- v arrange or fold as a cover or protection
wrap the baby before taking her out
- v arrange or or coil around
She wrapped her arms around the child
- v enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
- v crash into so as to coil around
The teenager wrapped his car around the fire hydrant
- Try Poinsettia hemp wrap from Paporganics.
- It's hard for the lay person to wrap one's brain around the rise or fall of GDP, new residential sales, money supply, and other traditional economic indicators.
- Some cling wraps, children's toys and even IV bags may be carrying--and shedding--toxic chemicals.
News & Articles
- Daily Wrap of All Things Interesting for Tuesday, June 11
Here’s your daily news wrap for Tuesday, June 11: Bomb threats at Princeton University. read more
June 11, 2013 - TheCelebrityCafe.com
- Graphics wrap business owner gets state law changed
Three years ago, the owner of Xtreme Graphics got pulled over and ticketed for the graphic wrap over his rear window. He didn't think that was fair, so he fought the law - and got it changed.
June 11, 2013 - KVAL Eugene
- Microsoft E3 wrap-up, live with Joystiq and Engadget [Update: It's over!]
Update: Our post-show wrap-up is over, but the day is just beginning. We'll be live from EA's, Ubisoft's and Sony's press conferences later today. Next up is EA at 1PM PT, 4PM ET. Original story: Microsoft's E3 conference is over, and there's plenty to talk about . Joystiq Editor-in-Chief Ludwig Kietzmann and Engadget Senior Associate Editor Ben Gilbert were there, under the green lights, and ...
June 10, 2013 - Joystiq
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Times Online
Mrs Clinton, dismissing the idea of abandoning her increasingly longshot attempt to win the Democratic presidential nomination, said in South Dakota: "My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in...
- Ralph Nader in Melbourne Herald Sun
If the Democrats can't landslide the Republicans this year, they ought to just wrap up, close down, emerge in a different form,Mr Nader said. "Bush took the election from Gore. They (Democrats) ought to go after the thieves of 2000, not...
- Mel Brooks in Daily Press
I gave him tongue twisters because I knew he was the only one who could wrap his mouth around them,Brooks said. "Harvey was such a good solid actor that he could have done Shakespearean drama just as well and easily as he did comedy."