enclose : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
- v close in; darkness enclosed him"
- v surround completely
Darkness enclosed him
- v introduce
- For the long term, Moscow's plan is to enclose the unit in a concrete tomb equipped with a cooling system to dissipate heat generated by more than 150 tons of active nuclear fuel .
- I enclose a sketch of Donald's nephews as they very nearly appeared on the screen.
- That's an opportunity for Netherlands-based company Secure-Marine, which markets "Secure-Ship," a high-voltage fencing product similar to those used to enclose military bases.
News & Articles
They keep things out or enclose them within. They're symbols of power, and a means of control. They're canvases for art, backdrops for street theater, and placards for political messages. They're just waiting for when nobody's looking to receive graffiti. Walls of all kinds demarcate our lives. -- Lane Turner ( 41 photos total ). Note: You can now follow @bigpicture on the social network App.net ...
June 12, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Winston Churchill in Telegraph.co.uk
If you enclose your own toilet in phase one, it can be incorporated into your house in phase two, and you will reap the benefit of a bigger house. This is why families choose to enclose their own toilets in phase one. It is an empowering and... Helen Zille http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Zille&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE28NqLmWpoJhgx3OwJn9CWkZcN5w Times LIVE http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/article534142.ece/Zille--Open-toilet-allegation-untrue&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFdx0Ta3lwspwC6WYr9IUMdXRX4Iw Jul 5, 2010
32861 42187 enclose In one letter, Sir Winston, who was then 79, said: I am very glad it fell to me to recommend you for a well-deserved honour, I enclose one set of dentures and I should be so much obliged if you would tighten them up a little for me. The others are...
- Miriam Defensor-Santiago in Inquirer.net
If we enclose within our archipelagic baselines the contested Spratly Islands and Scarborough Shoal, we achieve nothing because no domestic law has the power to override international law,Santiago said.