- v enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering
Fog enveloped the house
- An envelope hand-addressed by jailed Panamanian General Manuel Noriega is $350.
- When Chambers arrived, he reminded Levine of the envelope.
- The edokko , the natives of Tokyo, have a special gift: an ability to push the envelope, to innovate, to pioneer.
News & Articles
- There is "Embrace Debate," and there is "Embrace Debate And Let Your Hands Roam Southward Until They
There is " Embrace Debate ," and there is "Embrace Debate And Let Your Hands Roam Southward Until They Envelop Debate's Buttocks, Kneading Them Roughly, Spanking Them At Irregular Intervals, Stopping Only To Insert Your Entire Fist Into Debate's Anus." This is not the former.
June 18, 2013 - Deadspin
- First-class ticket: more legroom, more emissions
First-class air passengers have a carbon footprint as much as seven times larger than the average passenger's, according to a new study from the World Bank. The study comes as airliners push the envelop of luxurious accommodations, while simultaneously aiming to 'green' their operations.
June 17, 2013 - The Christian Science Monitor
- Historic Burlington City mansion may get second life
Trees and vines envelop a decaying mansion in Burlington City that once was among the most stately on the Delaware River.
June 16, 2013 - Courier-Post
- Mike Honda in Guardian Unlimited
In a separate statement, Honda called Geren's actions "necessary and long overdue" but added "they do nothing to lift the appearance of cover-up that continues to envelop the Pat Tillman story."
- Hilary Swank in FOXNews
I don't want to ruin your 'Go ahead, make my day image,' but you have such a huge heart and you envelop all the people around you,Swank told a tearful Eastwood from the podium. "You guided us so brilliantly, while you also, in my humble...
- Bryan Singer in USA Today
The magic of Imax 3-D will envelop audiences in the story, enabling them to feel the emotion, drama and suspense in a completely new and unique way,said director Bryan Singer, whose films also include X-Men and The Usual Suspects.