- n marked by elaborately complex detail
- n an ornate appearance; being elaborately (even excessively) decorated
- That honor may now go to Japan, for elaborateness if not footage.
- President James Rowland Angell of Yale University: "The elaborateness of modern college endowment activities was suggested by news last week that one afternoon this month, before .
- It differs from earlier Negro models in elaborateness of dress.
News & Articles
- Pumpkin Walk137.jpg
The elaborateness of some of the carvings was nothing short of miraculous.
Oct. 20, 2013 - Register-Star