- n (Greek mythology) a maiden seduced by Zeus; when Hera was about to discover them together Zeus turned her into a white heifer
- n the closest of Jupiter's moons; has active volcanoes
News & Articles
- YC-Backed Filepicker.io Rebrands As Ink, Raises $1.8M From Andreessen Horowitz, Highland Capital & Others
Filepicker.io , the Y Combinator-backed "filesystem as a service," is today rebranding itself as " Ink File Picker ," a name which, explains CEO Brett van Zuiden, stands for something much larger than the former, more product-focused title. In addition, the company is announcing a $1.8 million seed round of funding, led by Andreessen Horowitz and Highland Capital Partners .
June 18, 2013 - TechCrunch
- Ink, the Company Behind Filepicker.io, Closes $1.8M Seed Round
Ink, the company behind Filepicker.io, today announced it closed a $1.8 million seed funding round to build out its developer framework. More than 20,000 apps and services already rely on Ink to offer ...
June 18, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Report: IO Interactive cancels projects, loses half of staff to layoffs
Hitman series developer IO Interactive has cut its staff by almost 50 percent after a recent round of layoffs, the studio announced in a statement released to Develop. Speaking to Develop, a spokesperson for IO Interactive confirmed that the company has canceled many of its current projects in order to focus its efforts on a new Hitman game, which is currently in pre-production. Previously, the ...
June 17, 2013 - Joystiq
- Steve Wozniak in InformationWeek
With the revolutionary technological advances being made by Fusion-io, the company is in the right place at the right time with the right technology and ready to direct the history of technology into the 21st century and beyond,said Wozniak....
- John Logie Baird in Reuters
Viewers want lifestyle programming. HGTV and Food Network are the new'must haves' in high definition, and we are very pleased that these signatureservices are now available to iO TV customers as part of Cablevision's high-definition line-up,...
- Gregory Smith in Washington Post
Smith told me by telephone from Kabul: "I have tried to bring a more disciplined view of what IO is, and make certain that we do not have activities bleeding into one another."