- n a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- The Sarkozy imposter suggests he enjoys hunting.
- Some still suspect that the man calling himself Hakimullah is, in fact, an imposter claiming to be the terror chief in a bid to convince the world that the group's fractious .
- One of the very first big-screen depictions of a robot in this, the first great sci-fi film, is that of a mole and an imposter; of an enemy that can't be defeated, much less .
News & Articles
- Agency-X Singer David Mahr Releases New Solo Album “IMPOSTER”
Agency-X singer/songwriter David Mahr has released a brand-new solo CD “IMPOSTER.” (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10823077.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Moving Forward, Looking Back / Fairfield's great imposter and world-class swindler
Con man Phillip Musica in his phony persona as captain of industry and medical doctor F. Donald Coster in an undated photo. Photo: File Photo Fairfield's great imposter, seen in an elegant dining room with a four-legged accomplice, was approached by Republicans in 1937 about making a run for president.
June 7, 2013 - The Fairfield Citizen
- Jackson woman indicted for pulling mortgage fraud on the bank - and her husband
Linda Rocca, 58, is accused of bringing an imposter to stand in for her husband at a mortgage closing - and stealing $75,000 from it
June 6, 2013 - The Star-Ledger