- n the quality of lacking strength or power; being weak and feeble
- n an inability (usually of the male animal) to copulate
- Strong Man Bao: "Fights recurring back aches, depression, degeneration and impotency.
- Long and loud did the Communists guffaw at the impotency of the Capitalistic Government.
- But she is impatient of the sluggishness of organized women to move toward any definite object, and she frets over their impotency.
- Brinda Karat in BBC News
The impotency drug contains testicles of animals, crushed to powder. [Human] bone and skull powder was also detected,Ms Karat told journalists in Delhi. "Using the popularity of television channels, he is selling drugs which are...
- Hassan Nasrallah in USA Today
Nasrallah said the massive destruction inflicted by Israel was an expression of its "failure and impotency."
- Teodoro Petkoff in VHeadline.com
They live in their own impotency,Petkoff said. "So they live through any third-world guerrilla fighter or military leader that speaks out against the United States."