- n having the strength to withstand attack
- Now Adolf Hitler said they could still hope: "The German people and its soldiers, who have not allowed any traitor chief to arise, are shaping the impregnability of the Reich.
- The managing director, Jacques Guenet, had been so convinced of his vault's impregnability that he had failed to install any kind of electronic alarm system.
- The Duveen offices in Manhattan have an air of grim impregnability rather than a cordial fagade.
- Terence Cole in Turkish Press
AWB misled the Australian government and the UN by hiding its activities through "a closed culture of superiority and impregnability, of dominance and self-importance", Cole said.