- n the quality of lacking strength or power; being weak and feeble
- n an inability (usually of the male animal) to copulate
- A trip to the urologist's office confirmed that Joe's impotence was primarily a physical problem not enough blood was flowing into his penis.
- Doctors also warned against overuse of marijuana, believing that too much consumption caused impotence, blindness and "seeing devils.
- Within nine weeks, the men's testosterone levels had decreased by an average of one-thirdand in some cases to within the range where impotence and infertility could occur.
News & Articles
- Apricus impotence drug approved in 10 countries
Apricus Biosciences Inc. said Monday that its impotence drug Vitaros has been approved in 10 European countries. The company said Vitaros is now approved in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy, and ...
June 10, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News