impracticality : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n concerned with theoretical possibilities rather than actual use
- Despite the outfits' impracticality, celebrities and the extremely wealthy will occasionally wear a designer's outrageous creations in public.
- In Bombay, ironically, religious tensions are eased by the sheer impracticality of communal segregation in a city of 16 million.
- Meanwhile, the younger generation is beginning to see the impracticality of its parents' obsessions their insistence on utter non-engagement with communist Cuba as well as .
News & Articles
- To Wire Or Not To Wire – Which Monitoring Communication System Should You Consider?
There are many reasons why wireless sensor communications seem to be the complete panacea for a wide area monitoring system. So why hasn’t wireless monitoring completely replaced the traditional wired sensor? From the impracticality of running hundreds of feet of cable throughout a warehouse, equipment continually being moved around a facility, to the physicalities of a cleanroom not allowing ...
Dec. 2, 2013 - BioresearchOnline