- n the quality of lacking precision
- The law's challengers said its imprecision would stop not only "intact DE" the controversial process of removing the fetus whole (hence the phrase partial birth) but also .
- Highlighting the imprecision embedded in any forecast would help when we then go on to, say, evaluate whether a public-policy initiative like a $787 billion stimulus package .
- But that was a statistical fluke, reflecting the imprecision of the Government's methods in measuring the number of students entering the job market for the summer.
News & Articles
- A guide to chicken and waffles in Central Arkansas
The best Little Rock has to offer. by Will Stephenson Brunch is a vague and indefinite practice, suspended restlessly between two more traditionally established mealtimes, and what dish better reflects this ambiguity than chicken and waffles? Sweet and savory, neither entirely breakfast nor lunch, the meal marks an almost psychedelic blurring of food categories, an imprecision that extends to ...
March 6, 2014 - Arkansas Times