idiotic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s insanely irresponsible
an idiotic idea
- s incongruous; inviting ridicule
- s having a mental age of three to seven years
- Turning again to the Westerners, Khrushchev declared: "You say we want war, but you have now got yourselves into a position I would call idiotic" ("Let's say delicate," offered .
- Star save us from our greedy idiotic plight, Balance sheet's are bleeding, losses still proceeding, Save us from what deep down we know is right.
- The president and general manager of the Brooklyn Dodgers was the one with the will and the power to upend the idiotic myopia of the sport's other sachems.
- Don Imus in ABC News
What I did was make a stupid, idiotic mistake in a comedy context,Imus said on his show yesterday, the final week before his suspension starts.
- Coen brothers in FOXNews
Sometimes it's good, and you can do kind of fun stuff that's interesting, and sometimes you're in a situation where people are sitting around talking about a bunch of completely idiotic ideas,Ethan Coen says. "And you couldn't choose one...
- Lou Dobbs in Forbes
I'm the idiot,Dobbs said. "Governor, I apologize for calling you one. Your policies are idiotic. But I have to apologize for calling you an idiot."