- v cook over a grill
- v examine thoroughly
the student was grilled for two hours on the subject of phonology
- s cooked by radiant heat (as over a grill)
- s cooked over an outdoor grill
- The grilled baby pike served with olive rice Tucked into a former laundry room in a softly lit corner of Singapore's Regent Hotel, Iggy's doesn't exude the flash one would expect .
- For one seller, it proved quite lucrative: a grilled-cheese portrait of the Virgin Mary fetched $28,000 from the casino when it sold on eBay in 2004.
- What would you rather eatplain grilled chicken or flame-broiled chicken with a garlic rub? Scrambled eggs or farm-fresh eggs scrambled in butter?.
News & Articles
- Grilled portobello mushroom, sweet onion and asparagus salad
On today's Cooking at Home recipe, Chef Dan Eaton heads outside to make a grilled Portobello mushroom, sweet onion and asparagus salad. It's all dressed with a simple sesame, soy and ginger vinaigrette.
June 13, 2013 - News 14 Carolina
- A grilled salad perfect for Dad on Father's Day
Grilled romaine lettuce has an intense flavor with a wisp of smoke.
June 12, 2013 - The Express-Times
- Melt, a new grilled cheese shop in Towson, set for mid-July opening
The owners of Melt, a new grilled cheese restaurant in Towson, said last week that they plan to open at 22 West Pennsylvania Avenue in mid-July.
June 12, 2013 - Baltimore Sun
- Rick Bayless in Bradenton Herald
For me, it needs to be grilled and have a nice balance between bun and meat,said Bayless, who recently prepared President Barack Obama's second state dinner. "Too much of either isn't good, nor is too many add-ons. Balance is key, both in...
- Martin Truex in USA Today
I grilled out for all the guys in the coach lot after the race last Sunday night and they were about an hour and a half late for supper,said Truex, whose win came in June at Dover. "Not only did they get it done in time, they did a great...
- Anthony Bourdain in MSNBC
I very much don't want her to fall into a groove where she wants a grilled cheese sandwich with the crusts cut off and nothing else,said Bourdain, host of Travel Channel series "Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations."