- n a restaurant where food is cooked on a grill
- n a framework of metal bars used as a partition or a grate
he cooked hamburgers on the grill
- v cook over a grill
grill the sausages
- v examine thoroughly
the student was grilled for two hours on the subject of phonology
- All dads think they're masters of the grill, but most need help help that they will never ever ask for.
- Cultural critics speculated that the car was a flop because the vertical grill looked like a vagina.
- During lunch, I'd grill her about the business: whom she would recommend as an accountant, an attorney, a business manager.
News & Articles
- Wine Down Wednesdays Start At Burtons Grill
Burtons Grill in South Windsor welcomes summer with the start of Wine Down Wednesdays June 19. From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., enjoy live music on the patio (weather permitting) and half-priced bottles of wine.
June 19, 2013 - Hartford Courant
- Grouse Mountain Grill in Beaver Creek earns recognition
BEAVER CREEK — Grouse Mountain Grill Restaurant has announced that it received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award.
June 18, 2013 - Vail Daily
- How To Clean and Maintain Your Gas Grill with Sean Buino
The smell of a grill is a summertime staple in Chicago. On this Weekend Workbench project, Sean Buino, owner of Dad’s Handyman Service on Southport, shows exactly how to maintain your unit to keep it grilling like new whether it’s …
June 18, 2013 - WGN TV Chicago
- Evander Holyfield in Forbes
I've got a George Foreman grill. It's a good grill,Holyfield, 44, told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "But don't you think the latest grill is supposed to be the best grill?"
- President Bush in Washington Post
I told her to fire up the grill,Bush said he told first lady Laura Bush, who did not attend.
- Simon Pegg in Winsford Guardian
Speaking about another co-star in How to Lose Friends and Alienate People, Gillian Anderson, Pegg said: "I grill her about the X Files all the time. You have with your partner a list of people you would be allowed to kiss. Gillian's on that list."