- v cook outdoors on a barbecue grill
- s cooked over an outdoor grill
- Is this really the blackened, barbecued soul of America exposed? A brand new confederacy of dunces unearthed? Americans make temptingly large targets for satire these days .
- Other dishes, like a succulent barbecued lamb chop garnished with pecans and cpes, benefit from Icelandic husbandry: the island's sheep spend their summers grazing freely in .
- Sam Kekovich in Weekly Times Now
We need to return to the egalitarian values that made Australia great, embodied in our national dish: the barbecued lamb chop,Sam says. "A chop tastes the same in a designer outfit as it does in stubbies and thongs. Which reminds us you...
- Karl Rove in Kansas City Star
The hors d'oeuvres, but I'm the main course,Rove said. "Some Democrats would love to have me barbecued."
- Christine Milne in ABC Online
That means that Peter Garrett has effectively barbecued Bartlett this year,Senator Milne said.