- n a superficial abrasion
- n the act of grazing
- v feed as in a meadow or pasture
- v break the skin (of a body part) by scraping
She was grazed by the stray bullet
- v let feed in a field or pasture or meadow
- v scrape gently
graze the skin
- v eat lightly, try different dishes
- THE NORTHWEST Along March Point on Washington's Fidalgo Island, where three generations of the March family let their sheep out to graze on bucolic farm land, there are.
- When the herds are let out to graze during the day, they are accompanied by guards, some armed with rifles, which they fire into the air to keep the lions at a distance.
- Zebra and topi antelope graze under acacia.
News & Articles
- Robbery victim shot in head at South Richmond apartment complex
Police said the man, who appeared to have a graze wound on his head, was taken to VCU Medical Center.
June 26, 2013 - Richmond Times-Dispatch
- Manhunt Underway After Two LA Cops Were Shot While Entering Wilshire Station
Two Los Angeles police officers were injured after a gunman opened fire on their car as they were entering the Wilshire Community Police Station. One officer suffered a graze wound to the back of the head and the other was shot in the hand. Luckily both are in stable condition and working with other officers to identify the suspect responsible for the shooting. The incident occurred at about 4 ...
June 25, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Jet boats ready to take the field
TANGENT — As a flock of sheep lazily graze on bright green grass, it’s difficult to believe that come Saturday, more than two dozen 600- to 1,000-horsepower jet sprint boats will pound their way around a twisting four-acre course.
June 24, 2013 - Albany Democrat-Herald
- Gen James E Cartwright in Spaceflight Now
What to me was compelling as we reviewed the data was that if we fire at the satellite, the worst case is we miss and then we have a known situation which is where we are today,Cartwright said. "If we graze the satellite, we're still...
- Carl Nafzger in MSNBC
The presence of landmines in at least 68 affected countries causes millions of women, men, boys and girls to live in fear of losing their lives, limbs or livelihoods while restricting their freedom to walk safely to work or school, graze livestock... Ban Ki-moon http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ban_Ki-moon&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFIDDDOdKd-qT9hUhe56NEPnY21Lw IRNA http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www2.irna.com/en/news/view/line-16/0804062046151542.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFXfXXuY4Jwz4PQ6wWhvt6uqsjV8A Apr 6, 2008
43527 59635 graze Bathe him, then graze him," Nafzger called out to the colt's groom Friday. "He's ready. He's sharp."