grazier : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a rancher who grazes cattle or sheep for market
- Mark's kindly, conventional brother Oscar became a cattle grazier who remembered the lecture of an old combo: "Study the Binghi aborigine, Oscar, and you'll find he's a .
News & Articles
- Book Review: Fringe Science: Parallel Universes, White Tulips, and Mad Scientists, edited by Kevin Grazier
Book Review: Fringe Science: Parallel Universes, White Tulips, and Mad Scientists, edited by Kevin Grazier Seattle Post-Intelligencer Copyright 2012 Seattle Post-Intelligencer. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 01:34 p.m., Saturday, January 28, 2012 [...] while many fans hate them, I for one love hiatuses because they give ...
July 17, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Greg Hunt in Stock and Land
Mark will bring to the position a passion and expertise in land management and vital grassroots issues,Mr Hunt said. "Prior to being elected to Parliament, Mark was mayor of the Gwydir Shire Council and a farmer and grazier with over 30...
- Anna Bligh in Queensland Business Review
If you are an Oxley mum dropping the kids at school, a grazier at Nebo or a Cairns cabbie you are entitled to know that you are getting all of the Queensland Government's 8.345 cents a litre subsidy,Bligh says. "Regional motorists also...