go up :
- v move upward
- v increase in value or to a higher point
- v move towards
- v be erected, built, or constructed
- v go upward with gradual or continuous progress
- v burn completely; be consumed or destroyed by fire
- v travel up, "We ascended the mountain"
News & Articles
- Wastewater rates to go up in city
Wastewater rates will go up in the city of Reedsburg after the Common Council approved the increase Monday night.
June 15, 2013 - Reedsburg Times-Press
- Nevada foreclosure rate drops to No. 2 in nation
The number of Nevada homes entering foreclosure is up 81 percent over last year, although the number that ultimately go up for auction is down. RealtyTrac statistics released this week show Nevada's foreclosure ...
June 14, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Summer temps heat up talk about conservation and water wasting
As our temperatures go up, typically, so does area water usage, but sometimes some of that usage may be more wasteful than useful.
June 13, 2013 - KFDA-TV Amarillo