come on :
- v appear or become visible; make a showing
- v move towards
- v develop in a positive way
- v start running, functioning, or operating
- v occur or become available
News & Articles
- Rolling Stones release back catalogue on iTunes
LONDON (Reuters) - The Rolling Stones released a career-spanning digitally re-mastered back catalogue on Apple Inc's iTunes Store on Wednesday as part of their 50th anniversary celebrations. The new iTunes release chronicles the British group's entire oeuvre, from their introductory 1963 cover of Chuck Berry's "Come On" to last year's Greatest Hits collection "GRRR!", their record label ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- How The Price of Oil and Gasoline Could Crash
I like to keep an eye out for scenarios that may be unlikely, but if they unfold will come on fast and without the types of warning signs that people expect. Here is one:
June 19, 2013 - Forbes
- W.Va. mine safety lab creates disasters to train
JULIAN, W.Va. (AP) — Orange flames lick at the roof of the coal mine, heat building and visibility dropping as smoke begins to fill the underground passageway. Then, with the push of a few buttons on a hand-held remote, the flames flicker out, the smoke dissipates and the lights come on. The roar of fire is replaced by the trickle of nearby water.
June 19, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News